Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fort Worth Moms Blog

I'm so excited that I've started contributing to the Fort Worth Moms Blog!

My first post was, fittingly, about the library.

In a way, this is "one more thing" to take on in an already busy season of life, but this is also one of the few things I'm doing that feels like it's just for me. I love writing, and being able to work with this community of ladies to provide resources for other moms in this area is just a win all-around.

{And they are such a fun group! We had mini-facials at our business meeting last week. YES.}

So, give us a follow here, here, and/or here--and say hello if you're a fellow Fort Worth mom!

1 comment:

  1. Way to do something for you Tiffany! And I loved your first post. You know we are HUGE library fans around here too.

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...