Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Nails at 27 Weeks

Little Rerun seems to be doing well. She kicks all the time--much more active than her older sister! It's super fun to feel her bouncing around in there.


In non-pregnancy news, I actually had time to do my nails this weekend {for the first time this semester--yikes!}, and I tried a new topcoat recommended by What I Wore--Seche Vite.

I love it!

My at-home manicures usually only last a couple of days, if that, but they're still going strong here on Wednesday.

What are your nail secrets?

4 comments:

  1. I don't do my nails so I have no secrets to share :) Glad to hear ReRun is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fingernails only get treated occasionally, but (until this semester) I have always been a stickler for keeping polish on my toes.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/04/2013

    Well, I USED to do my nails all the time, and I have two tips (you should pardon the expression!) Wait 30 mins. between coats. I did one at the start of my morning prayer time, then did the second at the half-way mark. The second tip comes from an article I once read. Always root through your purse, a drawer, and dial (I guess that would be "punch the buttons" today.) the phone using a pencil, not your fingers.
    I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well. I've been wondering how "Re-Run's" doing.
    Happy days and pretty hands!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! The 30-minute rule was what kept me from doing my fingernails too often, but the Seche Vite dries super fast. I finished them in about 10 minutes.

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...