Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloweens Past

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner to show you some previous Halloween costumes.

The first I have a picture of is Big Bird. This must have been before I became terrified of him and all other birds...

She-Ra! She-Ra! I can't tell you how much I loved this show. Hours spent playing He-Man and She-Ra with my neighbors. Good times.

Granny. Don't know why, but I remember thinking it was incredibly funny.

I'm embarrassed to tell you this, but I went as Dolly Parton for not one, not two, but three Halloweens in a row. It is only fitting that Catherine was born on her birthday.

My college costumes were my favorite. There were a couple of years of literary themes. Nancy Drew {no picture!} one year, Cindy Lou Who another...

And Her Majesty my senior year...

Good times!

I'm not dressing up myself this year, but I'll do a show and tell for the little lady {and Fred} on Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Fun costumes! I think it's funny you went as Dolly Parton. We don't have a scanner so I couldn't share any of MY past costumes. Vampires played heavily into my themes, although I honestly don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! I went as a vampire one year after college, but I don't have any pics of it. (I think I still have the cape somewhere, though!)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous10/30/2012

    My favorites are Cindy Lou Who ("who was not even 2!") and HRM Elizabeth. I just adore the Queen! Every time I hear her accent I wonder: Does she ever sing in the shower? I mean... can't you just hear HER voice singing " I weesh they uhl cood bee Cally-phon-ya gulls."
    Happy Dees, Tiffany, as Elizabeth might say.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! Cindy Lou Who was lots of fun!

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...