Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Winnie-the-Pooh Love

We love Winnie-the-Pooh around here. {And by we, I mostly mean me.}

C is about to grow out of her Pooh jammies, so I thought it would be a good time for a mini photo shoot with my...er, her...collection.

The little one in front of C was mine when I was just about her age, and the fellow on the far right was actually Jason's {hence the distance from our spit-up machine}...

{Piglet wanted in on the fun.}

We watched the newest movie this weekend {OK, Dad and Jason watched while she and I dozed}. And I can't wait until she's old enough for us to read The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh, one of my pre-baby book splurges!


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/02/2012

    My, GOLLY, she looks so BIG! And very into Pooh-bear. What a little Butter-cup. Thanks for sharing these.
    Happy Days, Miz C. and company!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel like she gets bigger every night!

      Delete
  2. Adorable pictures. I didn't start reading Winni the Pooh until I was 19 and have loved the stories ever since. I was reading the books to my granddaughter when she was just a few days old.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Confession: I haven't read them to her yet because I don't want her to get drool on the book! ha

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...