Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shout-Out to Texas Libraries

I've come across several happy Texas library stories lately that I wanted to pass along.

I really, really want to set up a little free library at our house, but I'm not sure if Jason will let me. :)

A much better use for a Wal-Mart, I must say.

And I love this idea for Arlington newborns! Why don't all cities do this? One of my public librarian pals included a library card application with her gift for Catherine when she was born, and we can't wait to take her to the library!

Finally, a fun little personal story, Jason and I went through our Blockbuster queue this weekend to see what we could find at the public library. We cut our list in half!

Hooray for our libraries!

2 comments:

  1. I love the "little library" phenomenon. I wish I lived in a place where I could put one up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that fun? We might just have to give it a try...

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...