Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Closet Updates

I finally tackled the closet last weekend, and I feel so much better about it! It's opened up a lot of space, and it doesn't feel nearly as stressful when I go in there now.

Shirts and sweaters are on the bottom. Pants, skirts, and dresses on the top right.

Everything on the top left? {Pretty much everything you can see in this picture on the top.} Well, that's what still doesn't fit. Yipes.

In happy news, though, I am down another eight pounds, three inches. Slowly but surely, right?

Now it's time to tackle Catherine's closet. That girl just keeps getting taller and taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...