Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Wearing Wednesday: Old Favorite

I mixed up my old faithful black jersey dress today.

Dress by Liz Claiborne, via Parisian--anyone still miss them? {Also gives you a clue as to how old this dress is--think college days}. A lavender Ralph Lauren belt {also circa college} and a necklace one of my student workers brought me from India. Topping it all off with a nice, long maternity sweater to keep me warm in the AC and to cover up any remaining bumps. ;)

I love clothes that last a long time! This dress is also, by far, my most flexible outfit. Three-quarter length sleeves, so it works on its own in the summer or paired with tights in the winter. And plenty of stretch--I wore it throughout my pregnancy {admittedly, as a shirt by the end}.

Now, let's discuss my unfortunate hair. I've been letting both my hair and my bangs grow, and they are at that awkward, contrary stage. I keep telling myself it will be worth it when I can wear a ponytail this summer and keep my hair off my neck--a big help in the Texas heat!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute! I feel like mine fell out for months and months on end. I thought I was going to be bald. Now the baby hairs are all growing back in. At times, I resemble a muppet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so fortunate that my hair didn't fall out. I kept expecting it to, but it never did. On another note, have you seen the episode of 30 Rock where they turn the characters into muppets? Love it!

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...