Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stripes!

Pardon the Photo Booth photos, but Jason was still asleep when I left this morning. {Although, not for long, thanks to Miss C.}

Thanks to generous friends who let me borrow their clothes, this shirt is one of the few maternity items I purchased. And it's not technically maternity, I just got it when I was getting a bit chubby at the beginning, but now I love it! The stripes feel very summery.


Shirt: Target...on sale
Pants: Good ol' Parisian...bought on sale before we left Alabama
Shoes: Coach, a splurge when I was still splurging on such things. In my defense, they were on sale {notice a trend?}, and they have lasted for 10 years. Not too shabby!

As for what the little gal's wearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...