Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dress-Up Day

When I was pregnant with C, we were eating {and browsing} at Cracker Barrel when, in a moment of nesting(?), I picked up a Halloween costume for her.



It was sized at nine-months, and I thought that would be about right for her in October.

{Cue more experienced moms snickering.}

But it was only $5, and I had no idea we would have such a tall girl!


Sidenote: I wish all baby clothes had height and weight guidelines. It would make life so much easier!

Anyway, her nine-month clothes are starting to get short, so we had a little dress-up day.

Then we {ok, I} got on a roll.


You can't really tell in the picture, but she has a Care Bear onesie. So it seemed appropriate to bring out Cheer Bear, Friend Bear, and Grams Bear to take a picture with her.

And then poor Fred was roped into the fun.


One of our friends had sent Catherine some Yoda ears, and we couldn't resist having Fred's making a reappearance, too.

I have to say that Catherine was a much better sport. ;)

I don't know how long she'll let me dress her up, so I'm taking advantage of it now!

2 comments:

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...