Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Catherine's Room

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner today to show you Catherine's room.

Not much has changed since this post {when we hadn't even decided on her name}.

I still love it, though. It's a calm kind of room.

It's about time to change out the prints above her bed...perhaps some Cs?

This is still my favorite spot, of course. :)

Love her mobile {via Brittany} and curtain {Target}!

The elephant brigade on her desk...Dolly is sitting in for elephant lovey, who's been missing since the Alabama trip {yipes}...

Friends were right when they said her stuff would probably take over the office part. We moved the big bookshelf into the library and replaced it with her swing. And we're actually thinking of putting our {giant} desk in the garage to open up the space a bit more. I hope she likes her room as she grows up!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/30/2012

    Tiffany, I 'm intrigued by the book hanging on the wall near the window. I have never seen the like. What is it? It delights me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a mobile! Isn't it fun? One of our friends made it from a Jane Austen book. Cut out the pages, then repurposed them into that design. I was so impressed!

      Delete
  2. She has lots of room to play in. With three grandchildren under the age of two, there is hardly any bare space in my daughter's house. The mobile is a great idea.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great room! As you can tell I am a few weeks behind on my SUYL post reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a very peaceful room. :)

      Delete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...