Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Friday, June 08, 2012

Around the Internets

Rachel Held Evans has been hosting a really informative series on the whole complementarian-egalitarian debate {or patriarchy-equality debate, depending on your perspective} surrounding gender issues in the church and home. I highly recommend it if, like me, you're interested in that sort of thing.

In much lighter news, I have a new blog discovery: the honest toddler. Literally hold-my-sides laughter. Good stuff! {And on Twitter, too.}

And in still lighter news {of a sort}, I was down another five pounds at this month's weigh-in. No inches off, however, which seems weird, but makes me think I might need to kick it up a notch on the exercising. The Alabama trip threw us all off track!

If I can stay on track, though, I should be back to my pre-baby weight by next month. Hooray! {But let's not lose sight of the 40 pounds that will still need to come off after that.}

Happy weekend, friends!

1 comment:

  1. omg! The Honest Toddler cracks me up! I am still trying to lose weight girl...but it's all worth it! I mean the baby part, not the food part ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...