Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peperonciiiiiinis

I've been trying to re-create my favorite Which Wich sandwiches for lunch because they're oh so delicious and vegetarian-friendly, but who can afford to eat there every day?

With hummus, feta, avocados, tomatoes, and a variety of spices, I've actually gotten pretty close. The one thing missing, though, are the peperoncini peppers. {I have to say it with an Italian accent...peperonciiiiiiiinis!} They're so tasty! Not as hot as jalapenos but a better flavor than bell peppers.

But I've had trouble finding them fresh. Any suggestions? Or are they just as good from a jar?

We haven't been to the Farmers Market in awhile {cleaning almost always trumps going out on Saturday mornings--argh}, but we'll probably check there next.

Hmm...now I'm thinking a Which Wich Wednesday might be in order. {Oh, and they're fun to follow on Twitter, too.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...