Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday: Lil Light O' Mine

Who says Follow Friday is only for Twitter?

I was so excited to win the My Lil Money Jars from Lil Light O' Mine, so I thought I'd give them a shout-out!




{We'll probably change them to the "give, save, spend" method when C gets old enough to understand, but for now we're thinking of filling them with candy. ;) }

The blog is so encouraging and a great resource for Christian moms! The writers give some fantastic ideas about how to intentionally, but naturally, point kids to Christ. The Scripture cards are definitely on our house wish list.

Happy Friday, and happy reading, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/18/2012

    Well, if only some kind and progressive-thinking nutritionist would devise a chocolate cake and pizza diet I could maintain my weight very successfully. Until that golden day...either egg beaters and a slice of 15 grain toast, spread with 1 T coconut oil, and a half cup of fresh fruit,; or 1 cup of regular Cheerios, 1 tsp. sugar, sometimes a slice of toast, and a half cup fresh fruit. And of course, coffee in an I.V. bag.
    Happy Days, Tiffany!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/20/2012

    Me again, Tiffany....forgot to say that I have the Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk. But here's something I just idly wonder about: What are your favorite TREAT foods? When I was a child, we didn't often have pizza. Pizza was something we ordered if drop-in guests brought children. To this day, ANY time I am served pizza I am in a "party" type mood for the rest of the day. And I will eat and love anybody's pizza-no complaints from ME, because, well jeez, IT'S PIZZA!!!!! It's a TREAT!!!!
    Happy days, Tiffany!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...