Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, April 09, 2012

April Numbers Update

I went back to the doctor last week, and I'm down eight pounds and five inches. Just 62 pounds and 23 inches to go!

I've been semi-successful at exercising in the mornings but really having a tough time staying off of the sweets. So I want to continue with those goals and also start tracking what I eat. (It's always surprising how much!)

To do that, I've been using the Lose It app, but Jason found a site that looks like it will be fun, too. At SlimKicker, you get badges and rewards, which are big motivators for me. :)

The biggest motivator, though, is to be in good shape for my little girl. I hope I haven't given the impression that this whole thing is about being skinny. Nope, I want to be strong and healthy, so my body is fit for any service that God assigns!

Next update coming in May.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, Tiffany! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...