Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I haven't done one of these in awhile, mostly because, by the end of the pregnancy, I was wearing the same things again and again--the only things that fit! And I didn't feel too pretty in them. ;)




I'm still wearing the same outfits every week, it seems, because they are the only non-maternity clothes I can still fit into. But it's nice to not be wearing maternity clothes!

I also have to be kind of careful about tucking in because I have a short torso, and outfits like this tend to make it look even shorter. But it felt so nice to have a waist again that I went for it today. Crisp blue shirt, black skirt, houndstooth flats, and pearls. Welcome back, indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...