Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dream Job and Banned Books Week

This is pretty much my dream job...

http://www.americanlibrariesmagazine.org/columns/next-steps/broadcast-collaboration

Even though we love where we are, Jason and I both still miss public radio at times, and to be a librarian at NPR...well, that would just be the perfect combination, right?

I also get a little excited thinking about embedded librarians and the possibilities for that--especially in classrooms. It's probably going to look different for every library and school, but the trend seems to be going that way--if not actual embedding, then at least librarians getting out of the (physical) library.

In other news, just as a reminder, Banned Books Week starts Saturday. What are you guys reading (or championing)?

No banned books on my list this year, but I am still enjoying Her Fearful Symmetry and Cinderella Ate My Daughter. Can't say I'm enjoying Strategy and the Business Landscape quite as much, but it is pretty informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...