Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kitchen update

I hate to cook and would rather be anywhere else than in the kitchen, so it's fitting that the kitchen is our first "finished" room. 


Jason painted it a pale yellow, and we finally decided on curtains. I do like having a pantry and counter space (neither of which we had in the apartment).


Then my sweet friend Shelley and her husband gave us the beautiful table (and vase) as a housewarming gift. And, yep, that's a high chair already! Another gift from a couple at church. We're so grateful for all the support from our friends!


On the long-term projects list, I think I'd like to paint the cabinets white (or a lighter color), and I'd love to do a big checker-board black and white tile floor. One day. Maybe. There are a lot of priorities in life that outrank the house, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks great and I am so excited for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/15/2011

    Tiffany, it's very inviting and sunny-looking!
    Happy Days, Leah!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...