Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Take Your Fred to Work Day

This is just one of the many reasons I love my job. :) I was so excited to be part of Take Your Dog to Work Day last week. Fred seemed to enjoy himself, and I hope you enjoy the pictures as well...
Ready for an exciting day!
Department one (Audio-Visual/Computer Learning Center)...


Department two (Circulation)...



Helping to shelve the books...


Getting sleepy after a tough morning...


Oh, my apologies to those of you who read all three of my blogs--the posts will be somewhat repetitive, but I'll be sure to vary up the pictures. haha

1 comment:

  1. poor little guy's all tuckered out by the end of the big day!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...