Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Decorating Drama Subsides

New nightstand! (End table?) Anyway...hooray!



Our neighbors were getting rid of this, so I snatched it up for free. Awesome.

It needs a bit of work, so if any of you have done refinishing/repainting, I would love some tips.



Meanwhile, it works for now as is...



And I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but I think it complements Jason's nightstand nicely. Also, this gives you an idea of what Fred has been up to lately.



Next project--living room curtains!

3 comments:

  1. can't beat free!
    I've discovered the joy of spray paint lately. You can't exactly spray wood grain on it, but maybe a color to coordinate the bedroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh--spray paint...I'm liking that thought. I'll keep you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stained our coffee table and it turned out ok, but if you look closely you can tell I didn't take my time! So whatever you do with it, take your time. It looks good already, though!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...