Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, January 12, 2009

(Mostly) Mobile Uploads

So, I was cleaning out pictures from the phone and here and there, and I came across a few I missed sharing.
Here's downtown Fort Worth all lit up for Christmas...

Some random guy walked in front of me while I was taking this one, but I thought it turned out kind of cool...


Here's one of our tree this year...


And here's one of Jason in the Atlanta airport, where we spent approximately six hours on my birthday...good times...

Finally, Jason grew out his beard over the holidays. This was right before he shaved it off. I don't have an after picture...

1 comment:

  1. ha..ha..that guy in the picture looks like a ghost! I have always wanted to go downtown FW and get some pictures by the tree, but never get around to it! Maybe next year I guess...

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...