Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Look

*Update*
Oops! I forgot to thank Sassy Chic Backgrounds for the cute (and free) design!

So...it was about time for a new look.

I really like this template, but I apologize if I accidentally copied it from someone. Please tell me if I did, and I'll change it. :)

Meanwhile, have patience with me on the off-center header. I'm working on it. And by "I'm working on it," I mean Jason is working on it, and if he can't fix it, I'll change it.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. No I love the new layout! I change mine constantly and if you ever want a different style holler and I'll do one for you!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...