Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Follow-Ups

An update is coming soon. Life has been...busy, stressful, exciting. Add in your own adjectives; they probably fit.

Anyway, here is the latest layout of the rest of the living room sans treadmill. Thanks for the encouragement on the last post! :)

Before...

After...

Spartan-ness is definitely a theme! Also, the wooden boards in front of the entertainment center are intended to be more protective than decorative. They're good shields for when a whim of nature (i.e. Fred) decides to exact his revenge on us for leaving him by attacking our DVDs.

After one year here, it's starting to feel more like home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love how blogs can help you find old friends. How are you and your family? I'm doing pretty well. I miss the shoals but I like where I am. How is Texas? It's great to catch up with you.

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...