Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School and Baby Shower

So, I haven't really been in the "bouquets of sharpened pencils" mood that I usually am at the beginning of school. Perhaps because it's been such a busy summer.

Nevertheless, here we are again at the beginning of another semester. Jason is president of one of the
student associations and is looking forward to his classes. And my first class in my certificate program is tonight. We're both taking an Old Testament class this fall, so it should be fun discussing!

This is Jason right before school started...

And the building where most of his classes are...



Also, last weekend, I co-hosted a baby shower for two of my student workers. It was my first experience hosting anything like that, but I had a great mentor. It turned out well!

I also did the invites (another first for me). Sorry the address is whited out, but I think you get the idea. :)







Next on the agenda will be Jason's birthday, my dad's visit and the kickoff of Alabama football! Roll Tide!

Meanwhile, I can't leave out the most important member of the family (at least in his own opinion). Fred is doing well and has decided that piles of dirty sheets make a really nice bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...