Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Friday, June 20, 2008

Jobs, Vacations, Reunions & Pictures

Where to start? Where to start? It has been a whirlwind couple of weeks.

Major shake-ups on the job front. I got a second job...for about a day...then quit. Then, I thought one job thing was going to happen, but another job thing did instead. (Could I be any vaguer?) Suffice it to say...I'm now the seminary library's Circulation Librarian--doing exactly what I did before...but doubled...or tripled...ok, probably quadrupled. But so far, I really, really like it.

Moving on...in the midst of all this, we headed to Alabama for my 10-year high school class reunion. I (and others) have been working on this since January, so it was really rewarding (but stressful) when it all finally came together.
Here's Jason and me before the big night (with Fred watching us). It was kinda like prom. haha



The reunion committee...I had so much fun with these girls!



Guess who traveled the farthest?

DHS Class of 98...well, at least about 35 of us. ;)

We also took in the traditional Spring Park light show while we were there.

Fred liked it...



So did Jason and my new little brother. (That kid has amazing hair.) By the way, we also had so much fun visiting with Dad and the newest members of the Davis clan. Thanks for the hospitality, guys! It was great seeing Jason's family, too.


This was my favorite because of the lights...


In other goings-on...

-Jason and I made our first (and possibly last) overnight road trip.
-Fred got his first (and second) tick.
-I wished my grandmother a happy 87th birthday.
-I said goodbye to five much-appreciated and much-missed coworkers.
-My wonderful, fabulous friend Shelley has moved to Dallas. HOORAY
-And...we're in the process of buying a Mac.
Yay.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh! sounds like you guys have been busy! Looks like you had lots of fun, my ten year reunion is next year and I'm still not sure if I want to go...my graduating class was over 600! Becky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany - you are so busy!!! Love the pics - thanks for taking us along to your reunion! Looks like Fred approved....
    You will LOVE the Mac!!!!!
    I switched last December and now rarely use my PC!!!

    Jerry in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do live life at a 100 miles per hour Tiffany. I like the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...