Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, January 07, 2008

What's In a Name?

I wasn't sure about taking on a new challenge this year, but this one was too good to pass up.

A couple of these might be pushing it a bit, but I tried to choose books from my stacks and my TBR lists. Hope that's OK!

So, here's my list of books from the following categories:

1.) A book with a color in its title.
My Life in Orange by Tim Guest

2.) A book with an animal in its title.
Swann's Way by Marcel Proust

3.) A book with a first name in its title.
Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart

4.) A book with a place in its title.
Alabama by Kay Cornelius

5.) A book with a weather event in its title.
When Breaks the Dawn by Janette Oke

6.) A book with a plant in its title.
Jonah's Gourd Vine by Zora Neale Hurston

2 comments:

  1. I usually try to use books from my TBR stacks for the challenges - I figure that may be the only way I can make a dent in them :)
    So glad you are joining in this challenge and I'm impressed - Proust! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make things so interesting. this is great!

    ReplyDelete

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...