Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, March 05, 2007

Prayer Request

Got a quick prayer request. Another one of our students has lost a parent. The father of one of our sixth graders died yesterday. Out of respect for the family, I don't want to go into too much detail, but they need your prayers.

In a bigger issue, though, I ask you all (if you don't mind) to please pray for my school. We've had a lot of tough issues this year, and I feel, without totally understanding this, that we're under attack, in a way. Great things are happening, too, but, again, I just respectfully request your prayer for this family and for our school.

Will try to get an update of our life soon...things have been busy around the Norris house. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...