Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy Boxing Day!

Boxing Day. Hmm. Interesting concept. I like that it puts a big national spotlight on helping the needy.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!
Happy Hannukah (chanukah, however you spell it)!

I hope, whatever you celebrate, you had a good one.

Jason and I had a lovely "first married Christmas." He had to
work Christmas Eve, but, other than that, we had a good time with family, friends and Fred, of course!

One of my favorite things to do over the holidays (besides eat too much) is to watch a lot of movies! Not only did we hit the best traditional Christmas movies (A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, It's a Wonderful Life), but we also got to see Narnia. And we're planning to see
King Kong at some point this week! So it's been a merry movie Christmas holiday! But it's been fun!

I've also been catching up on my reading. My husband gave me the Calvin and Hobbes complete boxed set for my birthday. I gave up on Atlas Shrugged. Frankly, it should've ended about 1,000 pages earlier than it did.

But, on a happier note, I'm now working on The Chronicles of Narnia. All seven--haven't read those since fourth grade, so it's about time!

I'm also reading
Brick Lane by Monica Ali, and it seems promising.

Oh, I also discovered a very cool site, CDbaby.com. Check it out!

Meanwhile, plans are still on-track to rejuvenate my eating habits, exercise habits and e-attitude (sorry, I'm just trying to preserve the alliteration) in the New Year! I look forward to keeping you posted!

Again, Happy Holidays! More "next year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...