Search No Faint Hearts

Loading...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

Well, it's hard to believe another Thanksgiving has come and gone...and that three weeks have gone by since my last post! I've got to get better about this. Maybe I'll make that one of my New Year resolutions, that I'm so good about keeping. ;)

Jason and I had a great first Thanksgiving together. My dad and his parents were in town. I actually cooked, and they actually ate!

After all the folks were gone and all the leftovers were put away and the kitchen was clean, I told him I felt like a real grown-up! It's not that I don't feel that way most of the time, but sometimes you just have those adult moments!

We're now looking ahead toward the holidays. I'll be "contracting" with Alabama Public Radio and Heritage House. That's the coffee shop my boss owns, and it doesn't have a web site yet because my husband hasn't yet created one for it!

Other than that, we're looking forward to more family time, hopefully some creative time. Jason and I are both excited about finishing up his project for this semester and starting on the one for the Spring.

Again, I'll try to do much better about this blogging business! I don't know why it's so much easier to keep up with Fred's than with mine!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll respond to comments within 24 hours, so check the post again for follow-ups!

Read from the beginning...